By using this Website or the Performability social media pages, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use this Website or the Performability social media pages. Your continued use of the Website or the Performability social media pages following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about this Policy please contact Performability directly via email@example.com. Performability may amend this Policy from time to time, so you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes that have been made.
By providing your personal information to Performability, whether via the Website or the Performability social media pages, you consent to Performability processing your personal information as set out in this Policy.
Personal information via www.performability.co.za or Performability social media pages
We may collect the following information:
- your name, contact details, including email address and phone number, business details and region which you may voluntarily submit to us when you click on the Contact Me button or complete the Referral Form on the Website
- a list of the products and services you express an interest in when you use the Website
- any information you submit when participating in a promotion or competition or interacting on the Website or Performability social media pages
- details obtained from your web browser or mobile platform, including your location, IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested
All identifiable data collected is treated as personal information, except where we are compelled to do otherwise by law or legal authority.
You may also visit our Website or Performability social media pages anonymously and you can always refuse to supply personal information, except that it may prevent you from engaging with Performability via the Website or participating in certain Website or Performability social media page related activities, including promotions and competitions.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information provided to Performability is kept secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information we collect online via the Website or via the Performability social media pages.
Please note that we may link to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our Website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How do we use your personal information?
We use this information to provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
- call you back in response to your Contact Me request
- provide Performability products and services you have requested and notify you about important changes or pricing to these products and services
- respond to your inquiries and complaints or processing your requests in relation to your information
- follow up as part of our customer care procedures
- update our records
- crime detection prevention and prosecution
- marketing and for research, training and statistical analysis with the aim of improving our products and services
- competitions and other promotions
- to contact you for market research purposes
- to measure the use of our Website and to improve its contents
Should you request for us to contact you, we may contact you by e-mail or phone in relation to your request, as elected by you or in accordance with the purposes set out in this Policy. Should you consent thereto by opting in, we will continue to contact you by way of such methods until you advise us in writing that you no longer wish to be contacted.
We will not use your personal information for any purpose (other than as stated in this Policy) without your express consent. We will not use or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless the use or disclosure is –
required to carry out the performance of the service agreement between you and Performability;
- required in order to comply with applicable law, order of court or legal process; and/or
- disclosure is necessary to protect and defend the legitimate interests of Performability.
We will not share your personal information with anyone else without your consent (other than on the basis set out in this Policy and in accordance with appropriate disclosure requirements we may be subject to by law).
We undertake to-
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential
- take appropriate security measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, alteration, disclosure or access, accidental loss, destruction or damage;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this Policy on reasonable notice and request; and
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
We would like to provide you with information about new career opportunities and services, industry events, promotions, special offers and other information which we think you may find interesting. We may send you such information by email, post or telephone where you have opted to receive such marketing materials and have indicated to us how you wish to receive such marketing material when you registered for our services. You may opt-out of our direct marketing campaigns at any time, at which point we will not send you any direct marketing.
If we are providing you with services you will also be subject to the specific terms and conditions relating to the services you are being provided with and these terms will include additional information as to how we may contact you.
If the reason you have given us personal information is to receive email information from us, we will continue to provide this information by email unless you ask us not to do so.
We will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than in compliance with legal requirements we are subject to including, but not limited to, statute or regulation.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property or proprietary rights of any kind or description anywhere in the world displayed or uploaded on the Website and on the Performability social media pages, including but not limited to, whether or not registerable, copyright, patents, proprietary material, trademarks, logos, design, know-how, trade secrets, new proprietary and secret concepts, methods, techniques, processes, adaptations, ideas, technical specifications, training manuals, and training and testing methods is owned by and/or licensed to Performability and is protected under intellectual property laws.
Use or access to the Website or the Performability social media pages shall not be construed as granting the users any rights of any nature whatever in and to the Performability intellectual property.
Neither Performability, nor any of its affiliates, nor its or their respective officers, directors, employees or professional advisors shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, resulting from or arising out of use or this Website or the Performability social media pages, including but not limited to, loss of profit, loss of business opportunity, data losses, damage to goodwill or business interruptions, howsoever caused.
Please note that the above indemnity requires you to indemnify Performability and requires you to take on risk and liability. If you are not prepared to indemnify Performability and accept this risk and liability, you must refrain from using or accessing the Website or the Performability social media pages.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please or e-mail us as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org We will correct or update any information as soon as possible.
Last update: July 2020
Director and Specialist Executive Search Recruiter
Director and Specialist Executive Search Recruiter
Angie Scaife loves the recruitment industry and the opportunities it creates for job seekers, companies, recruiters, and business owners. Angie started her recruitment career close to 20 years ago, after she held a career in the hospitality industry that included operations manager and trainer. Her recruitment career started in technical recruitment, first as a mining and engineering recruiter and then as an IT recruitment specialist for a number of years. She actively worked a recruitment desk for more than 10 years of her recruitment career, and then moved into management for close to 10 years, where she managed small and large recruitment teams as well as her own agency.
She is currently a hands-on recruiter with a desk, a recruitment trainer and agency owner with a recruitment team. Her knowledge as recruiter, senior recruitment manager, and business owner is current with extensive exposure to the many facets and nuances of the recruitment industry. In her recruitment training she shares her insight and knowledge of managing a recruitment team and a recruitment business that could add value to a recruitment business immediately. With her recruitment clients Angie approaches their recruitment needs with practical and simplistic methods, that do not over complicate the process and delivers a quality and comprehensive service that adds value to clients and candidates in the hiring process.